Friday, August 24, 2007

Entry for August 24, 2007Friday Five

More interesting questions this week, we are on a roll here

An Emotional Friday Five:

1. What was the last thing that made you laugh so hard you cried?

To tell the truth I have no idea, I laugh all the time, who remembers these things.

2. When was the last time you cried and what caused it?

This I remember, when my Mr. Khay died.

3. What has been you happiest moment so far? Obviously who ever wrote these questions can't be all that old if they actually remember these things, being an older person I have had so many happiest moments that it is impossible to remember them or chronicle them. Recently I can say that happiest is that both my kitties that were sick are better now. I don't think you can really judge between things if they are the "est" or not.

4. Who is the first person you call with happy or sad news? Why?

Well now this is easy, My sister Robin and why because she is my sister and I love her the most "est".

5. What are your hopes and dreams for the future? It is nice to think that there is always a future no matter how old you get. My main hope and dream is to not have to work so hard. I will never really be able to retire since I have no savings, I have always believed in one day at a time, but I will be getting social security and I hope this will afford me a little rest. Knowing my luck I will drop dead giving someone a massage, but there is that little bookstore I want to work in so maybe I'll just drop dead there, yech. Aside from that to keep waking up every day is fine by me for the future.

Everyone have a great weekend, Rachel thanks for the great questions.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment