Monday, August 27, 2007

Entry for August 27, 2007Full Moon Monday/Eclipse Tuesday

Really nice full moon going on out there last night, well at least real close to full and in this part of the world, check it out Jacquie there is an eclipse of the moon Tuesday morning at 1:58am through 3 something, hopefully I will make it awake to see it. I love moon eclipses because you can actually look at them with out having too much fuss and worrying about whether you will go blind or not.

Along with the full moon around here we get the coyotes, especially this time of the year. They were out in full force last night, with the babies, you can always hear them yipping. Had one walk right down the driveway while I was watching TV, Jake Dog went ballistic. Then in the middle of the night the howling started and I could tell they were close by, Jake was off the bed and out into the living roam barking and howling like the mad dog, I always hope my next door neighbors cats are hiding somewhere when the coyotes are prowling.

When I took the dogs out for a quick walk this morning behind our place on the "land" which is the wild stuff on the other side of the fence I saw where the coyotes had been doing their coyote dance as I call it. Dirt kicked up every where, they play and scuffle and look for the neighbors cats and maybe eating things, didn't see any scrapes around so that made me happy. Suppose to be good and hot again today so they will probably be out prowling again tonight, but maybe they will go home early because of the eclipse, they like it when the moon is bright.

Have a great week. See you around. Hope who ever can will catch the eclipse.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment