Monday, October 8, 2007

Entry for October 08, 2007/ Calm and peaceful week to all

There was no art this sunday. I seem to be running out of steam with Art Sunday. I either can't think of anything to post or when I get a great idea I can't find anything on line to back it up with. If any one has any suggestions for good art sites please let me know. The ones I go to now just don't seem to cover what I am looking for.

We have the new doggie in our family and Charlie is working out just great. He belonged to a good friend who just couldn't keep him any more and since I have known and loved him for many years it just seemed right that he should come and live with our well established group. every one seems to be getting along just fine except our old Goldie who just doesn't seem to quit trust him. I am sure eventually she will learn to trust him. He just loves every one.

Finally it is time for the heat to come on around here. I never thought it would happen. Arizona just seems to be nothing but hot now. Not right for where I live in the north. The leaves are starting to fall and it is chilly getting the paper in the morning. I am going hiking this coming Friday to a beautiful spot in Oak Creek Canyon in Sedona. I have never been there before and it is suppose to be beautiful in the fall. The creek runs right through the area, I will take lots of pictures and maybe post them for a nature art thing on Sunday.

Well the week is just starting and I hope it is a good one for all. keep warm or keep cool depending on which side of the planet your on.

Love to all

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment