Friday, October 12, 2007

Entry for October 12, 2007 Goldie Who Was the New Dog

Last August I adopted "the new dog" Goldie from my neighbor down the street. Poor Gold was such a wreck when I got her and really old , 14 and a half to be exact, that I never thought she would last very long.

Well I was wrong, I just realized that my Goldie has been in the family for over a year now and she is so happy. Loves the kitties and really Loves her red Jake dog. Sometimes she has trouble getting around because she tends to walk into things. Then sometimes she does forget where she is in relation to space and stands and stares out into it.

I just love her so much and am very glad that we were able to give her a stable home. Stable in that she is not going anywhere, because there is nothing stable about the gang in this house.

Happy year and something to you Goldie, my Old Gold. Sure hope there are more.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment