Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Entry for October 17, 2007/ Thoughts

Nice picture for the season.

Completely screwed up Poetry Wednesday. I can't seem to keep track of the days.

I am very sad about the lose of our friend Stephanie. She was such an avid blogger and so much fun, but real life always comes first. I know her mom was not well and I hope that Steph knows that we are all thinking of her and that her mom gets well soon.

Strange how people are dropping out, I have seen three people now just either disappear or have to stop blogging for one reason or another. Maybe we will be the ones who end up killing 360. Even my horoscope today told me to get my head out of the newspaper and away from the tv and get on with my real life. Weird.

I am coming on doing this for two years now and I am not bored yet, mash was sort of a fun departure but I don't think that will last long. I like to blog and when I get the time I like to visit all my friends, which I reall y need to get on top of.

So off to work.

Susan

Spell check isn't working so excuse any mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment