Thursday, November 15, 2007

Entry for November 15, 2007/ Second Anniversary

My second anniversary on Yahoo 360. Can you believe it. Went back and checked to see what it was about and it was a link to the ASPCA to help everyone learn how to help animals. Hence the doggie pointing at you all today because this is the little critter I have since chosen to announce all animal related blogs.

I have been very melancholy about this anniversary. All the insanity regarding what is happening to 360 and many friends moving to different blogs and trying to keep up and wondering if I really care has just worn me out. After all this time though I have decided that the effort was always worth it and I will be banging out blogs here as long as I can.

I have been looking over a few of my old blogs, yes they are still there, and they are fun and some even interesting. Really liked some of my posts for Art Sunday, back when I was really feeling motivated and being creative. Soon I will be coming up on the third of quite a few things, Thanksgiving, World Aids Day, My birthday, Christmas, Solstice, etc. Last year was a really big time for everyone to bring out all the goodies and I hope this year will be the same. You will all have to hear me rant and rave about AIDS still being around and bemoan my getting older.

Well here is Happy Anniversary to me and my blog, may there be many more.

Enjoy the day

Susan

This is too funny, I just went back to that first blog to make sure it was about the ASPCA, which it was and guess what, today is not my anniversary, Saturday , the 17th, is, but since I don't usually blog on Saturday I will leave all this for today, hey why not. As we use to say back in the day "Close enough for Rock and Roll"

No comments:

Post a Comment