Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hello

Over here visiting some folks, so I thought I would just drop a few words.

First I miss all of you who are here all the time now, but I will try and catch up. I have found a few features here that I like, as in you can edit your comments, Fab. Great for my typing and spelling errors.

Two days till my second Anniversary on yahoo, screwed it up and wrote my blog on it today. Oh well. You might want to check it our, most of you know where I am over there.

I guess most of you can tell that I am still a little grumpy about so many of my friends moving over to Multiply, but life happens. I must remember this and let go. Letting go is a good thing.

I will be posting  a recipe tomorrow for Deb's Friday thingy, a mushroom roast for those of us who do not want to kill a turkey for Thanksgiving, I made it last year and it was delicious. Our old friend Trine had posted it a few years back. I know there are a few of you who are veggies and might appreciate this.

So have a great day.

Susan

2 comments:

  1. hi there! yeah, it's tough to let go of that yahoo thing....lots of folks are having 360 separation pains lately.

    i am really looking forward to your recipe. i just love mushrooms! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I like the editing comments, I used that feature last night. But I still like 360 better. It might be because that's home and this is different. If they just took those couple features I like here and add them to 360 that would be good. I don't like the bouncing back and forth and it seems repetitive to post in both places but that's what I'm doing for the moment. I've been mostly offline the last couple weeks but it seems 360 has been running much smoother. I'll have to check out your recipe later as I am off to work now.

    ReplyDelete