Saturday, November 10, 2007

Your on Google

Just found out something very interesting. My Multiply name madisonpooface is on google and not only on just the name but links to all my blogs on here, even though I have only network checked, also my blogspot and myspace are on there, I really never ;planned on haveing my blogs spread all over the world at the click of a mouse.

Now there is nothing there from 360. so from now on if any one wants to visit with me I would suggest that you come over to 360 or should I say back to 360 because I won;t be posting here any more.

Check it out see what happens when you google your Multiply name.

Sorry

Susan

3 comments:

  1. That's okay it seems to be behaving alot better the last day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, another friend pointed this out too. When I googled my name, all of my 360 blogs and comments came up and actually came up before anything from Multiply. Sadly, they do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....really? That's scary. I know my kids googled their names and it had their place of employment, addresses, etc....high school they went to....i'm going to go googling then RIGHT NOW> lololol

    ReplyDelete