Sunday, January 6, 2008

Debates

I think that is what they were suppose to be last night, but I sure didn't hear much debating going on. Mostly, I should be president because I can do this and that and I am so experienced. Not much of well this is what I will do as president and this is how I will do it. Or then there is the debating part. Maybe we have to wait for that when it is down to the real two candidates.

Truthfully I didn't watch the republicans, only the democrats and I slipped in and out of them. It really is hard to listen to these people drone on and on. John Edwards is the only one with a pleasant enough voice to listen to and if Bill Richardson pounded his fist on the lectern one more time, well.....

Obama is really starting to bore me with his same old rhetoric, change change change and how are you planning on changing things, that is what I want to hear. When was the last time you got anything done in Congress.

I could go on and on but I won't cause I have to paint my bathroom

Have a great day and I can't wait to see what happens in NH after these guys are all finished eating pancakes for breakfast. The media can't find any thing better to report on.

Susan

1 comment:

  1. I really feel like Kuncinish (that is way off spelling wise...sorry) is really the only democrat that is saying anything distinquishive. Now whether he could impliment..or for that matter even means what he says is another question, but I personally hate the way the "top 3" have gotten all the attention and the others are basically discounted.

    I swear, I think if someone came along that had a real vision of how to go about things....we, and American People, along with the media would declare them insane and refuse to vote for them...as being "un-electable". Sure they are, as long as our attitudes remain the same. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete