Friday, January 11, 2008

Entry for January 11, 2008/ Mikey

I know I made a new years resolution that there would be no more furry kids for a while but this happened around my birthday. I just haven't gotten around to introducing him yet.

Please make the acquaintance of Mike or otherwise known as Mikey

Mike

He just walked into my neighbors back yard one day and the rest is history.

Just took him to the vet yesterday, he is almost a year old, very small kitty. Got all the shots, he gets neutered in a month.

Isn't he just adorable. He is names Mike because any cat who looks like that and isn't a girl needs a tough guy name. He is really named after my Mikey who we lost when we first moved to Arizona. I thought it was a good choice.

He is causing no end of insanity around here because he is still a kitten of sorts and is having a grand old time chasing everyone around the place including the dogs. Making me laughter a lot.

So have a great weekend ya all.

Enjoy

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment