Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Times They Are A Changin"

I believe my new statement on my profile was my blog for today. Bout says it all. I am really going to be giving my own twisted views on the election insanity, What fun. I think I need somewheree to let ripe with some comments and why not use Multiply. You want the fun animal universe loving Susan I am still there on 360, participating when I can in the theme days, visiting all my friends, commenting , all that fun stuff.  Over here I will be rattling my own little cage to keep my brain functioning.

So I am visioning all those ego maniacs pounding around in the snow in New Hampshire right now telling those people why they are the only person in the world who would make a decent president.  My ancient dog Goldie would make a better president then any of them.

It just shows where their brains are when they don't even know when to come in from the cold.

Well now I feel better.

Susan

1 comment:

  1. you go, girl! i told my husband that there is a reason that the word 'caucus' sounds a bit like.....well, a bodily function. hehe. let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete