Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Entry for January 16, 2008/ Poetry Wednesday

These little bits of poetry were written by my late ex-husband Tom. When we were splitting up.

IF any of them seem familiar to you let me know as Tom was known for fabrication and plagerism . I am totally serious. Tom was a famous bullshitter, maybe famous for exageration is a better way of putting it.

I have always enjoyed these, I hope you do too.

These are just a few of them.

Susan

#1

I shall miss loving you

I shall miss the comfort

of your embrace.

I shall miss the Loneliness

of waiting for your

calls that never came.

I shall miss the Joy

of your coming,

And the pain of your going.

and,

after a time,

I shall miss

missing

loving

you.

#9

Your departure

left me a

Shelterless Victim

of a Major Disaster.

I ,called the Red Cross

but they refused

to send over

a nurse.

#10

what do I do

now that your're gone?

well, when there's

nothing else going on

(which is quite often)

I sit;

I sit paralized until

there is nothing moving

inside or out.

then I think of how much

I miss you.

it's a hell of a pastime.

The above bits were written by Tom Van Dorn , so keep your hands off.

No comments:

Post a Comment