Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fat Cat Says Just a Reminder

My first blog since the crash. What fun.

Just to remind all out there that the month of October is

Adopt-A-Shelter Dog Month

National Service Dog Month

and the 16th is National Feral Cat Day.

Also on the 21st 1972 the Marine Mammal Protection act was signed into law.

Good month for animals

So adopt a puppy or a grown older doggie ,who needs a good home for life, from your local animal shelter

or help feral cats every where by giving to the Alley Cat Allies at www,alleycat.org. Remember winter is coming and those kitties have no homes. They need to have people help save them. so get hot.

I know you all think I am nuts because animals are so important to me, but I believe that someone has to speak for those who can't speak for themselves.

Susan

8 comments:

  1. no, i do not think you are nuts at all. thanks.....and HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I knew you wouldn't and great big hugs right back at ya.
    Hope you are all well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are, for the most part. we lost a 4 day old biddy today and i've been comforting the bereaved mama hen. it's been a tad emotional for her and me today, but we're doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also share this love of animals Susan....and what's wrong with being nuts? ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Animals are extremely important for our well-being...and they need us to watch out for them! There's nothing wrong with your way of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have three new kitties coming to eat,and I think that one of them has kittens somewhere! I guess I'd better stock up on cat food and get out the humane trap so I can get them fixed. I'd sure like to know how they find my house!

    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you know there is a big neon sign in front of your house that says
    " Sucker for Animals"
    I think there is one in front of my house too.
    Good for you Tammy.

    ReplyDelete