Friday, July 6, 2007

Entry for July 06, 2007/ Musical Friday Five

A Musical Friday Five:

1) Do you listen to music?If so which kind(s) do you listen to most frequently?

Yes I listen to music, I have two types I listen two, massage music which is usually some atmospheric type stuff, bore you to tears if you listened to it other wise, but this is what I have to play for my clients, want them relaxed. My frequent listening types of music are rock and roll, which what I listen to would be considered old hat now even though I am fond of Nickleback, also I listen to classical and opera.

2) Is the radio on or off in the car when you drive? (if you don't drive, do you listen to an IPOD etc when you travel?)

No ipod, but I do listen to the car radio and my cd player, I spend a great deal of time in my car to and from clients and I listen to my local National Public Radio Station which is classical

3) List 5 of your favorite songs: Amazing Grace, I don';t remember names of songs except for that one but most of my favorite songs are old Bob Dylan tunes. ah, just remembered Un Belle Dei, thinks that's right an aria from Madama Butterfly. I really love that

4) Do you sing or play a musical instrument?If so which one(s)?

Wish I could sing on tune cause I love too any way, played the piano when I was a kid. That;s about it

5)Jade would like to know what you would name your band if you had one.Why?

Is this a philosophical question? Ah..........

No comments:

Post a Comment