Friday, July 20, 2007

Entry for July 20, 2007

I guess anyone who knows me knows the answers to theses all ready.

1. Do you own a pet/pets? How many and what kind? I do not own pets. There are many cats and dogs that live in the house with me. Three dogs and five cats.

2. Are you a dog or cat (or other) person? Why? Actually I am a cat person who has been known to occasionally live with dogs. The only reason I can figure why is my mother was a cat woman and I was born with three in the house and well you just get use to them. Even with the three dogs I will always be a cat person.

3. If you could have any pet in the world what would it be? Again I don't HAVE PETS. I do not like that phraseology. I love all creatures great and small as the saying goes.

4. Do you feel a close relationship/affinity to one or more wild animals?(like they watch over you or tend to seek you out) No

5. If you could be any animal in another life what animal would you choose and why did you choose it? I would want to be a cat that lives with me. The why is pretty obvious, the cats here are so spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment