Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Entry for July 25, 2007/ Bye Bye Waterbro

On my finally getting around to visiting people this morning I found out that my 360 friend Tim aka Waterbro had passed away on Friday last, the 20th after a long fight with a really bad lung disease. I have been trying to check in with him to drop a little comment every other day or so and to check with Cris his wife to see how things were really going. Guess I lost it this weekend but it doesn't much really matter. I am thinking how attached we can get to people even if you have never seen them physically, guess there is a lot to be said for what is really inside one because this is how I learned to really appreciate Tim, his blog.

He had a great love for some things that were close to me, one being Dr. Hunter Thompson and like Hunter he had a great biting sense of humor and was right on when it came to really telling it like it is about truth, justice and the american way.

He was the true rocker, always loving to still go to concerts and had fairly decent taste in music, I was always knocking him for liking things that were too poppy. Even at the end he and Cris went and saw Clapton oxygen in hand. Can't keep a good rocker down.

Tim, I will sorely miss your blogs, they were always great right till the end. I will sorely miss you.

Rest in peace my friend.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment