Thursday, November 5, 2009

View From My Deck./Fire on the Mountain

Well actually this one was from the street in front of my house. The world is on fire.

 The one on top is from my deck.The sun is going down and shining through a controled burn from the other side of the mountain. I think it is a little out of control. The wind picked up this afternoon and is blowing the smoke every where. You would think they would check the weather before they start these things. Oh well

It really makes for a great photo op though.

Later.

 

12 comments:

  1. i heard about a fire up there somewhere..it sure makes a nice picture at sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes great photos but is that smoke coming your way and geeze I hope it does not get away from them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been pretty quite the past few days because there was no wind. Then this morning all hell broke lose with the wind. the smoke is still going side ways so it is not coming down by me. It is only bothering my allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah we always get those good photo ops with the fires. As long as it stays over on the Prescott side I will be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHH YAAAAA!

    IT WAS FLIPPIN' 92 DEGREES HERE TODAY.......LOL......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is nice. Yes the world is on fire. Great pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all is well now. Great shots, but fire in a dry place is scary & dramatic. We have the absolute opposite here---water in the low places, rising with nowhere to go but up. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know can you believe this weather. I am way over it, where is fall and cool weather?

    ReplyDelete