Sunday, July 26, 2009

Art Sunday

A few days ago a good friend of mine mentioned that she felt fall in the air. I completely dismissed her idea by asking what planet she was living on. I can just be so sweet.

Well in the last two days I have been wondering if maybe I know what she means.

We have had very heavy monsoon rains over the past three days and because of all the moisture the temperature has fallen at least 10 degrees and in the morning when I wake up you could almost imagine fall. Yesterday when the wind was blowing and the rain was coming down I expected if I walked out side it would be cold.

So my apologies to my friend.  I know you know who you are and for the days getting shorter and the leaves changing color I give us a little something to look forward to for Art Sunday.

I just love Grandma Moses

Enjoy

Susan

4 comments:

  1. OMG, what a fabulous choice of art! your weather sounds like a wonderful respite, i am sure you are enjoying it. thanks, susan......HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Grandma Moses too...I love primitive art... It actually DOES feel a bit "fallish" here too. Cool weather...nice breeze, and my flaming bush is already starting to turn red! (That may not be a good sign!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely susan but I don't want to think about fall or winter for a loooooooooooong timmmmme LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe we are passing right over summer and into fall here. It's been an odd year. It keeps life interesting and sometimes annoying. But there is nothing we can do about the weather but accept it and make the most of it. I can't decide if it's going to rain today or not. Well, more than likely, it will. It's just a question of when?

    ReplyDelete