Wednesday, July 22, 2009

checking in

Not a whole lot exciting going on, not even anything boring going on.

Just thought I would let you know that I still am not smoking, I have now completed a full seven days with no cigarettes. It actually is getting easier by the day. I do still day dream about them but I have the strength to over come.

I am trying to curtail the eating. Stopped arobacising but I am walking in the morning before it gets too hot to breath. Noticed today that one of my neighbors houses burned down. I had noticed a great deal of smoke coming from that area on my way back from Sedona on Saturday. Sure enough it was my neighbor. Saw what was left of his place this morning and read about it in the local paper today. Something about gun powder in a storage shed. Give me a break.  You would think that people would know better than to store gun powder in a hot storage shed. Oh well. These mobiles go up fast. Always scares the hell out of me. Any time I leave for an extended period of time I make sure the cats have their cat door open so they can get out if something happens. When I go out of town the neighbors are on call.

So much for some excitement.

Enjoy your day

susan

10 comments:

  1. YAY! you made it through 7 days, good for you! there's not a whole heck of alot of news from around here, either. all things considered, i'll take the peace and quiet over dramas, any day! ; D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing an outstanding job....keep up the great work...it WILL get easier for you each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I really hope you can stop for good!

    That is just insane to leave gunpowder in a hot shed!! I always worry about a fire,too,and how my animals would get out.Some of the cats are such sissies,and will hide. Just another thing to worry about. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so proud of you. This is NOT an easy task girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks always for your visits and comments Susan and congrats on your steps so far to abstain from the nicotine habit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, Susan! I'm proud of you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep it up! I bought some lozenges for an oral fix and hope to start this weekend when I can focus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey good for you lady. I am now on my 10th full day with no cigarettes and am feeling great. I wish you all the luck and I am always here for support.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I will be able to overcome this time.
    Cats do hide, that always worries me too, they do the under the bed thing. These mobils go up so fast. Really panics me.

    ReplyDelete